- Bit Pattern Game of Chance This is one of the most recent applets. It is a prototype of a game of chance where the player selects a pattern and the computer picks a pattern that it thinks will occur first. Then the random sequence is generated, which ever pattern shows up first is the winner.
- Crystal Heart This is one of the first Java animations I had made. Written sometime in 1999 or so.
- Squishy Blob Creature was inspired by a creature seen in Wario Land. Written in 2000.
- Eyes Creepy eyes look at you. Yeah I was bored one day and I had absolutely nothing better to do that day and I just wanted to program something amusing. Just did a little change to the program so now it is more responsive to your mouse clicks.
- Test Cube A test applet I made. I was just expermenting with some primative 3D concepts and whatnot. Think I might make a 3D life game (John Conway's Game of Life) back in 2004 or 2005 (maybe 6) I can't really remember.
- Better than a Cube. This is the same applet essentially, but the object is more complex, I can do something entertaining with this. This was written a few weeks after the cube. The model came from data I had extracted out of an old Turbo Pascal program I had written back in 1995 or so. Too bad that program is too old to run, it was a decent animation that was a class project.
- A simple Drawing Applet Compose a simple picture using lines. It was just an exercise illustrating a Vector. I found it on my old student account at the university, looks like it was written around 1996 or so. Now if I can find the program I wrote to read and render X Windows XBM and XPM files. To draw click and hold the mouse button down and move the mouse, release the button to drop the line into place.